One of the best ways to make money online is Affiliate Marketing, promoting other people’s product. The good thing about Affiliate Marketing is that you don’t have to create your own product. Or manage your own inventory. Which is for most people it could be a lot of work and pressure. Here in the Philippines, the most popular affiliate network where you can get products to promote is from Lazada. (Lazada Affiliate Program) and that’s what I’m going to share you guys today.
I assumed that you guys are all familiar with what Lazada is. And what products they have, so I will not be talking every piece of information about the site. Instead, I will dive right into detailed information about the steps of how you can start as Lazada Affiliate. And start making money.
The Program Overview
Lazada is a one-stop shopping destination in South-East Asia. That offers you an easy way to monetize your website and apps, through its affiliates program by a revenue-sharing model.
With up to 12% commission from each generated order. So all you need is just to really know how to promote the offer. 12% is a huge number (commission rate). I’m a real estate consultant and we only received 3% of commission every time we sold a property.
There are actually tons of affiliate network where you can get the products to promote. Like Clickbank, CJ Affiliate, Shareasale or you can even do CPA (cost per action) marketing from Maxbounty. Etc., but it takes a lot of skills you need to learn.
Lazada affiliate program, on the other hand. Is the best option to get started and learn skills along the way on how affiliate marketing really works. And how you can make a ton of money.
So let’s just focus on Lazada affiliate program, how to get started, and how to optimize to make more money.
How Lazada Affiliate Marketing Program Works?
The first thing you need to do is sign up to their website (just click here). During the sign up they will require you to provide information like how you gonna promote the offers, your personal details, bank details, etc. It would be easy to get approved if you have an existing blog or YouTube Channel. Where you can showcase your affiliate products but I think Facebook pages are good enough to get approved.
Also Check: Best Affiliate Programs In The Philippines
They will send you emails about your application. And after you finally got approved, Lazada will provide you all the necessary tools you need in your affiliate dashboard. Tools like marketing banners, product link creator, and you can also track every action that happens using your affiliate links.
Here’s How To Apply On Lazada’s Affiliate Program
- Step 1: is to create an account on their website. And by the way. They also have some kind of academy inside where you can learn stuff on how to become a successful affiliate. So just sign up, get approved, and you will learn the necessary skills along the way.
- Step 2: After you get approved, familiarize your dashboard and learn how to create your first affiliate link. You can simply search for the product you wanted to promote. Copy the link of the products and then use the tool called deep link creator to create your affiliate link.
- Step 3: Promote your affiliate offer across the social media platform. You can create content about the product you’re promoting through YouTube videos by creating video reviews or simply share it to a Facebook group.
- Step 4: Finally, received your commission. Every time someone purchased that particular product you promoted through your unique affiliate link, you will get paid a percentage. You can receive your commission through your bank account, PayPal or Payoneer.
Lazada has a cookie in a place where all your affiliate link clicks will be tracked within 30 days. It means that if someone clicks your affiliate link and don’t buy the product on the same day. They click but purchase the product within 30 days duration, you will still get paid. Mobile referrals, on the other hand, they just have a 7 days cookie validation.
Here’s How Much Is Lazada Affiliate Commission Rates
Here are the Lazada affiliate rates each product category. Web traffic means all your referral who use computers and app is of course customer who uses mobile.
- Watches, Sunglasses, Jewelry – 7.50% (Web Traffic) 9.00% (App)
- Fashion – 7.50% (Web Traffic) 9% (App)
- Bags and Travel – 7.50% (Web Traffic) 9% (App)
- Furniture and Decor – 7.50% (Web Traffic) 9% (App)
- Toys and Games – 6% (Web Traffic) 8% (App)
- Media, Music, and Books – 6% (Web Traffic) 8% (App)
- Bedding and Bath – 6% (Web Traffic) 8% (App)
- Laundry and Cleaning – 6% (Web Traffic) 8% (App)
- Home and Living – 6% (Web Traffic) 8% (App)
- Toys, Kids, and Babies – 6% (Web Traffic) 8% (App)
- Health and Beauty – 5% (Web Traffic) 7% (App)
- Kitchen and Dining – 5% (Web Traffic) 7% (App)
- Groceries – 5% (Web Traffic) 7% (App)
- Pet Supplies – 5% (Web Traffic) 7% (App)
- Stationary and Craft – 5% (Web Traffic) 7% (App)
- TV, Audio/Video, Gaming, and Wearables – 4% (Web Traffic) 7% (App)
- Mobile and Tablets – 4% (Web Traffic) 5% (App)
- Computer and Laptops – 4% (Web Traffic) 5% (App)
- Motors – 4% (Web Traffic) 5% (App)
- Sports and Outdoors – 4% (Web Traffic) 5% (App)
- Cameras – 4% (Web Traffic) 5% (App)
- Tools and DIY’s – 4% (Web Traffic) 5% (App)
- Home Appliances – 4% (Web Traffic) 5% (App)
- Digital Products – 1% (Web Traffic) 1.5% (App)
This Is How You Can Promote Lazada Affiliate Products
There are many ways to promote any offer or products online. And for Lazada affiliate products. I will outline the top ways on how you can easily do it.
1. Through Facebook
If you know how to create and run Ads on Facebook it would be a huge advantage for you. Like installing Facebook pixel on your blog so you can do re-marketing, etc. But if you don’t. You can easily share your link on a Facebook group with an attractive picture of the product attached to it. Or simply share it to your profile.
2. Through Reviews
You can create reviews about the product. You can create a blog post if you have a blog. Or create a video about the product and upload to YouTube with your affiliate link on the video description.
3. Through Blogging
One of the best and long term ways to promote any affiliate products is through blogging. You can easily optimize content for google searches and make lots of money out of it. You can write reviews about the product, or display advertisements about the offer.
Also Check: Earn Money With Lazada As A Seller
One of the most effective ways to promote any affiliate product is through blogging. If you want to launch a blog, I have a free step by step video tutorial on how to do it. Just (click here) to watch get started.
I think that’s all I have for you guys today. And if you have a question, suggestion whatsoever just leave it in the comment box below. God Bless…